Nathan Brooks with 25 Financial
Do you have questions about your unique financial situation? Finances for families in the messy middle of medical training can be such a headache. IMP recommends reaching out to Nathan Brooks, partner and financial advisor at 25 Financial, for assistance in your financial planning.
As a Financial Advisor, Nathan has worked exclusively with physicians and their families for 12 years. He has helped many Residents and Fellows navigate the unique financial challenges and questions your family will face while your significant other is in training. Many critical decisions are made during your spouse's training years that can either make life easier or more challenging as they transition into practice. Time can feel like a precious commodity during these years, but a little planning now will go a long way down the road.
Nathan's goal is to be a trusted resource for your family. Through your membership with IMP, you are free to reach out to Nathan anytime with your financial questions, so we hope you take advantage of the offer! Nathan can be reached at Nathan.Brooks@25financial.com and https://25Financial.com.
- FIRST HOME PURCHASE AND MORTGAGE PLANNING
- STUDENT LOAN PLANNING, REFINANCING, AND FORGIVENESS
- EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT REVIEW AND NEGOTIATION
- RISK MANGEMENT (LIFE INSURANCE, PHYSICIAN DISABILITY INCOME PROTECTION, LIABILITY PROTECTION)
- RETIREMENT PLANNING, INVESTMENT ADVICE, ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS.
- ESTATE PLANNING