If you're looking for some last minute dishes to make tomorrow, these are taste-test approved:
- Berry feta salad from Carlsbad Cravings
- Queso from RecipeTin Eats (served with salsa and blue chips)
- Strawberry lemonade (like this one from AllRecipes)
- Blueberry caprese salad (like Love & Olive Oil's version)
- All-American Flag JELL-O mold from Kraft (anyone is welcome to borrow my mold!)
- Build your own strawberry shortcakes (like this one from DIY Natural)
- Sprinkle cookies (check out Simply Gloria's recipe)
We were also eyeing this red, white & blue pasta salad from Lynnae McCoy.
Iowa City Moms Blog has a list of activities and fireworks if you want to get out and about. We'll for sure be eating Southern Living's red velvet ice cream cake!
Have a Happy 4th- see you at the Welcome Brunch on Saturday!